cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die


this is me


Name: Jessie
B'Day: Dec 18th
Nash: HK
MY:
Xanga,
Facebook,
CURRENTLY


early hours of the morning
just perfect
chips
water
tired
New Boyz - Spot Right There
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
about what to do today

wishlist ★


DRIVE
Get a Netbook
Haicut/dye
Job & $$$ =(
Make Sunny Sushi!
Summer wardrobe
Camera~
HEARTS [♥]


[♥] sunsun ❤
[♥] Vita Lemon Tea
[♥] Sashimi
[♥] K
[♥] L4D2
[♥] SHOPPING!!!

CROSSES [X]


[X] hypocrites
[X] People who can't keep their promises
[X] Moths & Butterflies =S

DRIFT AWAY...

CHING DORA ERICALONG JIN JJ MATT TAN MIN SAM LAM TIFF VNC
Thursday, September 11, 2008 @ 7:39 PM
Welcome...
Errr...first of all, welcome to my blog, I'm so super damn lazy, so who knows how long I'll continue with this, after all, I only created so I have somewhere to record down my life and tell the world of my obsessions? anyways, who know's when this blog is ever gonna be updated, meh, I might get motivated along the way, so look forward to it!!

jessie
back to top?
monthly archive

September 2008 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS