cause cold
nostalgia
chills me to the bones
tag please or die


this is me


Name: Jessie
B'Day: Dec 18th
Nash: HK
MY:
Xanga,
Facebook,
CURRENTLY


early hours of the morning
just perfect
chips
water
tired
New Boyz - Spot Right There
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
about what to do today

wishlist ★


DRIVE
Get a Netbook
Haicut/dye
Job & $$$ =(
Make Sunny Sushi!
Summer wardrobe
Camera~
HEARTS [♥]


[♥] sunsun ❤
[♥] Vita Lemon Tea
[♥] Sashimi
[♥] K
[♥] L4D2
[♥] SHOPPING!!!

CROSSES [X]


[X] hypocrites
[X] People who can't keep their promises
[X] Moths & Butterflies =S

DRIFT AWAY...

CHING DORA ERICALONG JIN JJ MATT TAN MIN SAM LAM TIFF VNC
Wednesday, November 4, 2009 @ 1:07 AM
This Is How I STUDY :)
I have a senior science exam on thurs!!! my last exam!!! I'm soooo happy!!! I'm gonna construst a massive schedule of my fun/work life after HSC :) so peoples aka MATT TAN and ERICA my beloved readers, please book yourselves into my hectic schedule when I create it :)

Anyways, I'm currently studying for senior science and on webcam at the same time ehehehehe ;p and let the pictures ROLLLLL~~~~

IM STUDYING OH SO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL BECAUSE IVE GONE CRAZY FROM STUDYING AND BECAUSE SUNNY'S FACE IS PRICELESS AHAHAHAHA

YES HE THINKS JUST BECAUSE HE CAN PUT 2 CHOPSTICKS ON HIS TOPLIP HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUSH BETTER THAN ME. YEAH RIGHT. BRING IT ON AGAIN!!!

UGLYYYYYYYYYY~~~~

HEHE =)

nicked this off vnc's blog, but heck, its so adorable ^^ This is something that 99% resembles me and sunny's relationship hehe~

Anyways, gotta make this blog short, have to go back to studying senior science =.= and reminder to erica to hurry up and switch already!!!!!!

ps. please excuse the fact that i look extremely ugly in these screenshots =.= and please excuse the fact that I had ugly study hair and im in pyjamas.... 0_0

♥ jessie

Labels: , ,

back to top?
monthly archive

September 2008 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 September 2010 October 2010
recent entries

Switching from Xanga to Blogspot? Welcome...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS